My Home Page Blog

A support blog for my Home Pages and other pages connected to it.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Freeservers getting worse

It was really disheartening to see Freeservers remove the custom page. Now there is no flexibility in creating webpages in our desired format. I can't have pictures at places I want, I have been limited my the available formats and they are more or less useless.

The problem with transferring the work to other providers is the lengthier extension they give to the page address.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    dude....freeservers isnt in it's rite place those prats seemed to be just frustrated with the way googlepages is killing them

     
  • At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Are you talking about the freeservers place that you buy the domain and they are supposed to administer it for you? I didn't like it, so I requested that they give me the authorization code so I could go to another administrator.....4 weeks ago! They have given me the runaround and refused, essentially, to cooperate. I with someone would do something about them!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger nabeera said…

    dude...calm down you're teaching art at the track setter calm down!

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger nabeera said…

    @

     

Post a Comment

<< Home